[PVE-User] Problems migrating from Vmware to Proxmox - Windows 2000

claudio.prono at atpss.net claudio.prono at atpss.net
Fri Mar 23 18:33:07 CET 2012

Il 23/03/2012 16.24, Antonio Sanguigni ha scritto:
> Hi Claudio,
>
>> I am trying to migrate a Windows 2000 Server from Vmware to Proxmox VE
>> 1.9, but after the first boot on Proxmox, appears to me a blue screen
>> saying:
>>
>> INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE
>>
>> I have followed this guide:
> I had the same problem but for a Windows XP, but I believe you can
> solve at the same way. Maybe you can have a look at this link to
> Proxmox forum. At the end I explained my solutions after very good
> hints from Proxmox's forum guys
>
> http://forum.proxmox.com/threads/8679-Migration-of-physical-Windows-XP-to-virtual?highlight=
>
> Antonio

Uhm, i have tried also with the different .reg file for the ide drivers,
making a different hardware profile, cleaning it of drivers, tryied to
make a preallocated virtual disk, converted to raw format, tried to fix
the disk before boot with trk boot disk, but nothing, that bluescreen is
always present...

Oh well, next week i try again.

If anyone have some good hint for me, is well accepted.

Have a good weekend,

Claudio Prono.

Claudio Prono                   OPST
System Developer
		               	@ Mediaservice.net Srl
                                Tel: +39-011-32.72.100
Via Santorelli, 15      	Fax: +39-011-32.46.497
10095 Grugliasco (TO) ITALY    	http://mediaservice.net/disclaimer