[PVE-User] About phisical disk into the vm Proxmox 2.0

maykel at maykel.sytes.net maykel at maykel.sytes.net
Sat Mar 10 01:25:22 CET 2012

THANKSS. I probed it and I saw the phisical disk in the VM.

Thanks
again.

El 2012-03-06 09:09, maykel at maykel.sytes.net escribió:

Thanks for your response. I will probe and I comments the results.

Thanks.

> El 2012-03-05 17:05, Dietmar Maurer escribió:
>
>> You
can do that at the command line, for example

>> # qm set --ide1
/dev/sdd

>> This pass /dev/sdd directly to the guest (as second ide
device)

[mailto:pve-user-bounces at pve.proxmox.com] ON BEHALF OF
maykel at maykel.sytes.net
pve-user at pve.proxmox.com
>> SUBJECT: [PVE-User] About phisical disk into
the vm Proxmox 2.0

>> Hi, I very interested in the project PROXMOX
2.0. I installed and it works perfectly but I like that proxmox show
into the installation of the vm, one phisical disk that I add to the
phisical proxmox.

>> The feature is available into the esxi or xen
server.