[PVE-User] Install problem in HP ProLiant DL120 G6 - 2.4 GHz

maykel at maykel.sytes.net maykel at maykel.sytes.net
Sat Mar 10 01:01:34 CET 2012

Hi! I like very much proxmox, is easy to manager, versatil and
power. But I have a problem in the installation on the machine HP
ProLiant DL120 G6 -2.4 GHz, when I turn on the machine and proxmox load
hardware the machine HP ProLiant DL120 G6 -2.4 GHz turn off
automatically. I saw in the web hp that machne HP ProLiant DL120 G6 -2.4
GHz not support debian(proxmox), ubuntu, opensuse... I found the
information for it resolved the problem but I not found anything. A more
people, they have the same problem with me.

In the other machines
models HP Proliants I installed succesfully the proxmox.

Can I help me
please? I need the proxmox for tests.

Sorry for my english.

Thanks