[PVE-User] VM crash down after fence...

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 17:52:42 CEST 2012


Now, I turn on server-a, and VM start on server-b....

That owful!.... That is not the behavior I'm expected...


2012/7/29 Gilberto Nunes <gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com>

> As additional information, I found this on syslog....
>
> Jul 29 12:30:00 servidor-b kernel: block drbd0: receiver (re)started
> Jul 29 12:30:00 servidor-b kernel: block drbd0: conn( Unconnected ->
> WFConnection )
> Jul 29 12:30:00 servidor-b corosync[1558]:   [TOTEM ] A processor failed,
> forming new configuration.
> Jul 29 12:30:02 servidor-b pmxcfs[1315]: [status] notice: node lost quorum
> Jul 29 12:30:02 servidor-b corosync[1558]:   [CLM   ] CLM CONFIGURATION
> CHANGE
> Jul 29 12:30:02 servidor-b corosync[1558]:   [CLM   ] New Configuration:
> Jul 29 12:30:02 servidor-b corosync[1558]:   [CLM   ] #011r(0)
> ip(10.0.0.20)
> Jul 29 12:30:02 servidor-b corosync[1558]:   [CLM   ] Members Left:
> Jul 29 12:30:02 servidor-b corosync[1558]:   [CLM   ] #011r(0)
> ip(10.0.0.10)
> Jul 29 12:30:02 servidor-b corosync[1558]:   [CLM   ] Members Joined:
> Jul 29 12:30:02 servidor-b corosync[1558]:   [CMAN  ] quorum lost,
> blocking activity
> Jul 29 12:30:02 servidor-b corosync[1558]:   [QUORUM] This node is within
> the non-primary component and will NOT provide any services.
> Jul 29 12:30:02 servidor-b corosync[1558]:   [QUORUM] Members[1]: 2
> Jul 29 12:30:02 servidor-b corosync[1558]:   [CLM   ] CLM CONFIGURATION
> CHANGE
> Jul 29 12:30:02 servidor-b corosync[1558]:   [CLM   ] New Configuration:
> Jul 29 12:30:02 servidor-b corosync[1558]:   [CLM   ] #011r(0)
> ip(10.0.0.20)
> Jul 29 12:30:02 servidor-b corosync[1558]:   [CLM   ] Members Left:
> Jul 29 12:30:02 servidor-b corosync[1558]:   [CLM   ] Members Joined:
> Jul 29 12:30:02 servidor-b corosync[1558]:   [TOTEM ] A processor joined
> or left the membership and a new membership was formed.
> Jul 29 12:30:02 servidor-b rgmanager[1790]: #1: Quorum Dissolved
> Jul 29 12:30:02 servidor-b corosync[1558]:   [CPG   ] chosen downlist:
> sender r(0) ip(10.0.0.20) ; members(old:2 left:1)
> Jul 29 12:30:02 servidor-b corosync[1558]:   [MAIN  ] Completed service
> synchronization, ready to provide service.
>
>
> I do not know how can I fix that...
>
> Please, help me....
>
> Thanks again
>
>
>
> 2012/7/29 Gilberto Nunes <gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com>
>
>> In this howto,
>> http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Two-Node_High_Availability_Cluster#Quorum_Disk_Configuration,
>> the author was make mencion in some disk to make quorum...
>>
>> I'm really need this???
>>
>> Before the section show above, the author show same test with fence and
>> seems to work ok....
>>
>> Please somebody help with this....
>>
>> Thanks....
>>
>> 2012/7/29 Gilberto Nunes <gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com>
>>
>>> Hi...
>>>
>>> Finally, I was able to deploy a two-node with PVE 2.1, DRBD, LVM and a
>>> IPMI Fence, provide by BMC Dell Poweredge....
>>>
>>> I have to server, that I named server-a and server-b...
>>> The VM runs on server-a and everything seems work properly...
>>>
>>> However, when I shutting down server-a the VM is really started on
>>> server-b, but a feels seconds before that, the VM was shutdown by HA on
>>> server-b..
>>>
>>> My VM was installed on /dev/VM/vm-100-disk-1...
>>>
>>> So, in that moment, DRBD lose the syncronize from other side.... And I
>>> see the /dev/VM/vm-100-disk-1 doesn't exist anymore...
>>> That the reason of the VM going to down state....
>>>
>>> My simple question is: why this behavior happens???
>>>
>>> Any idea will welcome....
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> --
>>> Gilberto Nunes
>>>
>>>
>>> (47) 9676-7530
>>>
>>> msn: gilbertonunesferreira at hotmail.com
>>>
>>> msn: konnectati at konnectati.com.br
>>>
>>> Skype: gilberto.nunes36
>>>
>>> Skype: konnectati
>>>
>>>
>>> *www.konnectati.com.br*
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Gilberto Nunes
>>
>>
>> (47) 9676-7530
>>
>> msn: gilbertonunesferreira at hotmail.com
>>
>> msn: konnectati at konnectati.com.br
>>
>> Skype: gilberto.nunes36
>>
>> Skype: konnectati
>>
>>
>> *www.konnectati.com.br*
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Gilberto Nunes
>
>
> (47) 9676-7530
>
> msn: gilbertonunesferreira at hotmail.com
>
> msn: konnectati at konnectati.com.br
>
> Skype: gilberto.nunes36
>
> Skype: konnectati
>
>
> *www.konnectati.com.br*
>
>


-- 
Gilberto Nunes


(47) 9676-7530

msn: gilbertonunesferreira at hotmail.com

msn: konnectati at konnectati.com.br

Skype: gilberto.nunes36

Skype: konnectati


*www.konnectati.com.br*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-user/attachments/20120729/a436a662/attachment-0014.html>


More information about the pve-user mailing list