[PVE-User] Access disk space from multiple VMs. Is that possible?

José Román Bilbao jrbcast at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 13:06:14 CET 2012

I forgot to mention that we did this for the shake of simplicity on volumes
management nice GUI based on http). But it could also be done using the
Proxmox underlying Linux by sharing the partition using iSCSI or NFS. As
the other protocols you mention are file-based it should be ok to share the
same partition using different protocols through a VM as the underlying OS
is managing the "real" storage. At least this is my opinion...

Regards.