[PVE-User] Two node cluster with HA enabled

José Román Bilbao jrbcast at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 12:16:33 CET 2012

Thanks a lot for the responses.

Well, we don't have a third machine to store the qdisk partition... unless
we create a DRBD-based primary-primary partition on both servers. But...
wouldn't it generate a recurrent split-brain situation?, perhaps disk
blocks are treated independently by each server?. Does it make sense such
configuration if the same one could be ok without qdisk?.

Anyway, is there any date on sight for adding this information to the wiki
and/or launching final 2.0?...

Regards,

Jose.