[PVE-User] [URGENT] Proxmox 2.0 : Login problem after upgrade

Guillaume MESSONNIER guillaume.messonnier at free.fr
Fri Jan 13 12:22:45 CET 2012

Thanks Martin for your help !

After clearing my browser cache, same problem ! The login windows ask me
for a realm with an empty combo :-(

Your right, i've pve-manager 2.0-7, not pve-manager 2.0-18. An aptitude
upgrade doesn't update this package. So, i've execute an aptitude
dist-upgrade :
/root at proxmox:~# aptitude dist-upgrade
   pve-manager{b}
1 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 1,190 kB of archives. After unpacking 0 B will be used.
   pve-manager: Conflicts: vzdump but 1.2.6-1 is installed.

      Remove the following packages:
1)     vzdump

Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?]/

Can i remove vzdump without any problem ? What should i do ?

Kind regards,

Guillaume.