[PVE-User] 1.9 abnormal behavriour

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 13:46:53 CET 2012

Dear All,

I have been using Proxmox since 2 years and never had such a issue
like i am facing since last day. now my web console is broken. i can
not access the web. however all the virtual machines are still
running, which is a good sign for me though. but now i need to access
the console. beside that i tried some command line but failed. like
when i list VM via "qm list" it stuck and doesn't give me the display.
now when i start a VM  "qm start VMID" same thing happen, it doesn't
start but stuck when i press enter. when i do "pveca -l" it also give
me "error time out". so every thing here is not working. therefore for
the safer side i unattached  one of the unused  cluster node from the
cluster and further, restarted. now as a single machine it is working
fine. however other 2 machines are still unable to access. no error in
log files. and restarting right away is not an option.

please help.

Thank you.