[PVE-User] SOLVED: WG: ProxMox-1.9- does not boot on HP P410

Holger Ernst he at ernstdatenmedien.de
Wed Feb 22 17:51:09 CET 2012

Hi Petric,

you have been absolutely right. I had only to correct /dev/fstab.

Thank you and regards, Holger

-
------

Hello,

i am not sure, but in the more recent kernels the kernel module hpsa
(instead of cciss) is loaded to support the HP Smart Array devices.

If this is the case here your devices will read
  /dev/sda1

instead of
  /dev/cciss/c0d0p1

Changing grub entry and fstab to reflect this entry should do it. I
don't know if and how the LVM config have to be adapted.

kind regards
  Petric