[PVE-User] can not logged in to main console "You could not be logged on. Make sure your user name and password are correct, and then try again"

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 11:38:06 CET 2012

i was connected to webconsole via my personal PC and things were going
fine. later my personal system hangs and i restarted my system but
just after that webconsole  didnt let me go in with my current
password. and i dont know how to resolve the issue. i havent change
the password i can SSH via utility and can successfully login via Root
password which i use to give while logging in to webconsole. now its
showing me the below error.

You could not be logged on. Make sure your user name and password are
correct, and then try again

Kindly help,

Thank you,