[PVE-User] Doing without the Java console

Jeremy Davis jedd at tassie.net.au
Tue Feb 21 22:11:09 CET 2012

Similar request - different reason.
Further to Flavio's request, it'd be nice if there was an easy OOTB
way to access servers from Android devices.

It'd be really cool if I could fully admin servers from my Android
tablet. Currently that requires a direct connection to the VM
(SSH/VNC/RDP) as Java isn't fully implemented in Android. That's fine
for most things, but it needs to be configured in the guest prior. And
it also means that installing and configuring a new VM from scratch is
not possible (unless I've missed something).

It'd be awesome if I could do everything I can do from a PC, from my
tablet!

Regards,
Jeremy