[PVE-User] Proxmox VE 2.0 rc1 released!

Gusek, Michael Michael.Gusek at vanguard-healthcare.com
Mon Feb 20 15:29:07 CET 2012

Hi Dietmar,

i've added an AD-User to proxmox, explained by you below. Login works fine, but cannot add new user: "no such user ('manfred.mustermann at vanguard.de') (403)". With root there isn't a problem. Here my user.cfg:

user:michael.gusek at vanguard.de:1:0:Michael:Gusek:michael.gusek at vanguard-healthcare.com::
user:root at pam:1:0:::it at vanguard-healthcare.com::

group:admin:michael.gusek at vanguard.de::

acl:1:/:@admin:Administrator: