[PVE-User] Proxmox VE 2.0 rc1 released!

Alain Péan alain.pean at lpp.polytechnique.fr
Mon Feb 20 10:36:34 CET 2012

Le 20/02/2012 10:06, Dietmar Maurer a écrit :
>> I added a group with role 'Administrator', and add my AD user to this group. I
>> thought it was the group with all permissions, but when I log as this AD user, I
>> cannot see under given node the storages, as I do when logged as root. Is this
>> normal ?
> How did you add the role?
>
> Goto Datacenter/Permissions/Add/GroupPermissions

> Group: yourgroup
> Role: Administrator
>
> Please can you post the '/etc/pve/user.cfg' file If that does not work?

It was the path that was incorrect, I thought it was a comment, it is a
real system file path.
I corrected, and see now the storages.

Thanks again !

Alain

Alain Péan - LPP/CNRS
Administrateur Système/Réseau
Laboratoire de Physique des Plasmas - UMR 7648
Observatoire de Saint-Maur
4, av de Neptune, Bat. A
94100 Saint-Maur des Fossés
Tel : 01-45-11-42-39 - Fax : 01-48-89-44-33