[PVE-User] Web Interface Performance Issues with ProxMox 2.0 rc1

Claus Strommer claus.strommer at prylynx.com
Mon Feb 20 09:10:18 CET 2012

I recall a similar issue testing an earlier alpha release (mid-January).
 If I remember correctly the load spiked on login, and then normalized
after some time.  I haven't had the opportunity to test RC1 yet, and I
had been more interested in the other features of 2.0 to give it much
thought.  Alas I don't have an environment right now to reproduce it, so
I can't tell much more about it.