[PVE-User] Proxmox VE 2.0 rc1 released!

Alain Péan alain.pean at lpp.polytechnique.fr
Fri Feb 17 21:58:16 CET 2012

Le 16/02/2012 16:24, Martin Maurer a écrit :
> - Support for multiple authentication sources
>      Microsoft Active Directory
>      LDAP
>      Linux PAM
>      Proxmox VE internal authentication

Is there some documentation planned for this feature. I tried for
example to set up Active Directory and LDAP authentication through the
'authentication tab'. There is a field 'Realm'. I am used that it is a
string like 'EXAMPLE.COM' with uppercase, but I have this error :
"Parameter verification failed. (400)

*realm*: invalid format - invalid cofiguration ID "EXAMPLE.COM"

What should I enter for realm ?
For domain, it should be (commonly) the same as the realm, but lowercase...

Thanks for the help. The related page on the wiki is empty.

Alain