[PVE-User] External VNC client

Koichi MATSUMOTO mzch at me.com
Mon Feb 6 16:32:56 CET 2012

Hi,

Mm... The JollysFastVNC developer says, it will be impossible to add
the VeNCrypt auth to the client unless the spesification is completely
revealed. I also tried to google VeNCrypt, indeed, I could't find anything
to see except old source codes.

Then there is virtually no VNC client with VeNCrypt for Mac.
Since TigerVNC has the similar functionalities as VNCterm,
I don't see any point in using it.

Is it impossible to provide an alternative security method?
For example, using TLS security type or using SSH tunnel...

Best,

On 2012/02/06, at 15:23, Dietmar Maurer wrote:

> Btw, we use TLS with VEncrypt auth - I cannot find any of those features on the JollysFastVNC home page.
(snip)

--
 Koichi MATSUMOTO - http://maccoterie.com/
    contact me? please see http://mch.tel/