[PVE-User] External VNC client

Koichi MATSUMOTO mzch at me.com
Mon Feb 6 07:12:11 CET 2012

Hi,

I set up my nodes to be connected from an external vnc client as prescribed in the wiki.

1. TigherVNC can connect to the screens of VMs successfully.
2. JollysFastVNC, a vnc client with SSL for Mac, can't connect.

I consulted the developer of JollyFastVNC and he told me that the SSL connection
seemed to be broken. However, since TigerVNC works well, I doubt the SSL spedicication
is incompatible each other. What should I explain to him? Anyone tells me something
to refer, please.

Best,

--
 Koichi MATSUMOTO - http://maccoterie.com/