[PVE-User] Updates for Proxmox VE 2.2 - including QEMU 1.3 (Stable repository)

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Tue Dec 18 11:55:36 CET 2012

Hi all,

We just moved a bunch of packages to our stable repository, including a lot of important bug fixes and code cleanups - and the stable QEMU 1.3.

Release Notes

- qemu-server 2.0-71
   * show better error message if bridge does not exist
   * QMPClient: support fdsets
   * fix version parser for qemu 1.3
   * add new cpu types: SandyBridge Haswell Opteron_G4 Opteron_G5
   * remove rhel specific cpu types: cpu64-rhel6 cpu64-rhel5

- pve-qemu-kvm 1.3-7
   * update to qemu 1.3 final (Note: KVM live migration between 1.2 and 1.3 are not supported)

- pve-manager 2.2-32
   * add new cpu types: Haswell and Opteron_G5
   * remove rhel specific cpu types: cpu64-rhel6 and cpu64-rhel5

- pve-kernel-2.6.32-17-pve 2.6.32-83
   * update to vzkernel-2.6.32-042stab065.3.src.rpm

- pve-cluster 1.0-34
   * implement sendfd to support qemu fdset functionality.
   * fix ssh_merge_keys

- libpve-common-perl_1.0-40
   * run_command: implement afterfork callback

-libiscsi1 1.7.0
   * update to 1.7.0

Upgrade from any 2.x:
Just run 'apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade'

Best Regards,

Martin Maurer

martin at proxmox.com
http://www.proxmox.com