[PVE-User] VE2.2 Cluster error

Tanács Dávid Szilveszter tanacsdavid at sosperec.hu
Thu Dec 6 09:11:39 CET 2012

Anybody any ideas?

david

Dávid Szilveszter ezt írta:

> Slight modification: freezes
immediately.

Szilveszter ezt írta:

>> The defaul qemu64, but the problem persist
even with pentium3.

Michael Rasmussen ezt írta:

>>> On Mon, 03 Dec 2012 17:11:27
+0100

it. There's currently no HA or fencing set (those are future plans),
only simple online migration, done by hand. When I migrate from 01 to
02, I have no issue, works perfectly. But the opposite direction, from
02 to 01, the machines operate for ~20 minutes, and then all freezes. No
answer for ping, frozen screens on console, wether linux, or windows.
When I restart, all the machines work well for ages. The two machines
are slightly different. 01: 6xAMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 16GB RAM 02: 8xAMD
FX-8150 Eight Core Processor, 16GB RAM

>>> What CPU type have you
configured for the VM's?

Links: