[PVE-User] VE2.2 Cluster error

Tanács Dávid Szilveszter tanacsdavid at sosperec.hu
Tue Dec 4 12:43:27 CET 2012

The defaul qemu64, but the problem persist even with pentium3.

david

> On
Mon, 03 Dec 2012 17:11:27 +0100
<tanacsdavid at sosperec.hu> wrote:

>> Hello! I have a 2.2 cluster now,
and have a little problem with it. There's currently no HA or fencing
set (those are future plans), only simple online migration, done by
hand. When I migrate from 01 to 02, I have no issue, works perfectly.
But the opposite direction, from 02 to 01, the machines operate for ~20
minutes, and then all freezes. No answer for ping, frozen screens on
console, wether linux, or windows. When I restart, all the machines work
well for ages. The two machines are slightly different. 01: 6xAMD Phenom
II X6 1090T, 16GB RAM 02: 8xAMD FX-8150 Eight Core Processor, 16GB RAM