[PVE-User] DRBD+ Proxmox2.1 + Debian Squeeze

Luca Fornasari luca.fornasari at upprovider.it
Mon Aug 27 11:11:57 CEST 2012

Because Proxmox with DRBD running on the same (only) two machines are
cheaper than 2 Proxmox machines plus a 3rd for storage.
Moreover with HW RAID1 for storage you have your virtual machines images
on 1 box only ... what if the network link between your Proxmox cluster
and your storage box dies?
And endless other scenarios.

As I said it's only a proof of concept ... the cheapest one.

Regards,

Luca