[PVE-User] I thought Proxmox VE was free?

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Mon Oct 10 17:35:47 CEST 2011

If you buy a Proxmox VE subscription unlimited support tickets are included. For example, you run a datacenter with 100 Proxmox VE servers you need obviously a subscription for all 100 servers and not only for just one. This is quite common, e.g. for Redhat and others. Clear now?

If you do not want support, donĀ“t buy it.

Martin