[PVE-User] 2.0: a matter of taste

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Mon Oct 24 13:26:39 CEST 2011

Here is some info about sheepdog: www.osrg.net/sheepdog

Especially this presentation shows the architecture. A bit outdated but a good start to understand the idea:
http://www.osrg.net/sheepdog/_static/kvmforum2010.pdf

as already mentioned on our roadmap we plan to include it as technology preview in one of the upcoming 2.x releases. As soon as sheepdog is stable (this is expected), it's a real game changer.

Martin