[PVE-User] openvpn + kvm (or openvz)

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Tue Oct 11 12:04:12 CEST 2011

Hi Guy,

We also have OpenVPN working in a KVM machine. I suggest you ask for
help in an OpenVPN user list as I don't think your problem will be
related to Proxmox.

In our experience most problems with users connecting via VPN arise from
badly configured routes, in the user machine, the vpn-server or the
servers the vpn-user is trying to access.

Also check your firewalls.

Eneko