[PVE-User] Proxmox VE 2.0 beta3 released!

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Tue Nov 29 18:37:02 CET 2011

Hi all!

We just released the third beta of Proxmox VE 2.0 (new ISO and also updated the repository). Just run "aptitude update && aptitude dist-upgrade" to update from a previous beta.

A big Thank-you to our active community for all feedback, testing, bug reporting and patch submissions.

New Features

- do not activate clvmd by default (clvm is now only needed in very special cases)
- start i18n support
HowTo for contributing translations will follow soon
- fixed a lot of vzdump/snapshot related issues
- New Kernel
Based on vzkernel-2.6.32-042stab044.1.src.rpm
- Countless small bug fixes

Overview
http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Roadmap#Roadmap_for_2.x

Documentation (work in progress)
http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Category:Proxmox_VE_2.0

Get involved (incl. links to the public git repository and bugzilla bugtracker):
http://www.proxmox.com/products/proxmox-ve/get-involved

Proxmox VE 2.0 beta forum
http://forum.proxmox.com

Download