[PVE-User] Proxmox VE 2.0 beta2 released!

Flavio Stanchina flavio.stanchina at ies.it
Sun Nov 27 00:43:46 CET 2011

On 18/11/2011 13:01, Martin Maurer wrote:
> We just released the second beta of Proxmox VE 2.0 [...]

Thanks, I just installed it on my home server and everything went smoothly.

There are two minor issues that are bothering me:

1. the CPU/memory/load graphs are blurred out because you're forcing the
images to fit into 800x200 pixels but they're actually larger; you can use
rrdtool's --full-size-mode option to have the size you're asking for
applied to the whole image rather than the inner graph.

2. I want to be able to save the login password! The login fields
(including username!) have autocomplete="off" and even the Firefox Remember
Passwords add-on is not working here. I can't I strongly believe that
disabling autocomplete is not something that should be controlled by the
application.

--
Flavio Stanchina

-- Henry Spencer