[PVE-User] Using ip6tables in VE --> kernel oops with PVE 1.9 latest

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Mon Nov 21 14:48:00 CET 2011

Hello

we try to move some OpenVZ VPS from Debian 6 OpenVZ to Proxmox VE 1.9.
Unfortunately Proxmox 1.9 does kernel oops when we try to start some
VPS which use IPv6 (ip6tables) ruleset. If the ip6tables part of the
ruleset is disabled all works fine, but we need IPv6 on this node. Is
this a known problem? Otherwise i try to isolate at which commands of
ip6tables it crashes as a simple "ip6tables -L" inside the VPS is
working.

Many Thanks

Andreas