[PVE-User] Proxmox in DMZ

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Mon Nov 21 11:30:10 CET 2011

Zitat von Holger Ernst <he at ernstdatenmedien.de>:

> Why would you want to put the host (interface) into a DMZ?
> From my point of view the managing network should never be exposed.
> And there is no need to do so (at least I can not imagine one).

The virtual servers need access to the DMZ and the host (Hardware
Node) act as router for them, so any management network is also
reachable from the DMZ, no?
For this i like to limit *all* access to the management interface even
from the internal network to prevent surprises in case of
misconfiguration or problems inside some VPS.

Regards

Andreas