[PVE-User] Windows 2008 R2 backup with vzdump tool....

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 04:15:50 CET 2011

Hi Rob
Thanks for reply.
Well... It's an ordinary configuration.... I'm using VHD as IDE and also
using NIC as RTL8139....
But, when I finnaly can access the Windows shell, I see that any printers
that I previously installed has desappeared....
And this a disaster because this server is already in production.... For
our lucky, whe have backup here...
I disable backup vzdump for now....
Do you know some history data regarding that problem??

thanks

2011/11/14 Rob wylde <wylde780 at gmail.com>

> What are the spec's you used to create the vm ? I can try and replicate
> this issue
>
> On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Gilberto Nunes <
> gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello friends....
>>
>> Is there someone who found some problem to make backup from Windows
>> Server 2008 R2, using vzdump tool?
>> I've been setting some backup task, but when I saw the result, I
>> encounter a crash system...
>> The VM suddenly restart and get crash....
>> Is there someone that get the same error???
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> --
>> Gilberto Nunes
>>
>> (47) 8861-6672
>> (47) 9676-7530
>>
>> msn: gilbertonunesferreira at hotmail.com
>>
>> Skype: gilberto.nunes36
>>

>> Não importa quantos passos você deu para trás, o importante é quantos
>> passos agora você vai dar pra frente.Provérbio Chinês<http://pensador.uol.com.br/autor/proverbio_chines/>
>> --

Gilberto Nunes

(47) 8861-6672