[PVE-User] Hi to all and question about PVE 2 beta

Alain Péan alain.pean at lpp.polytechnique.fr
Wed Nov 2 14:33:08 CET 2011

Le 02/11/2011 13:54, Fábio Rabelo a écrit :
> Hi to everyone, this is my fist mag, and I apologise in advance for my
> bad English, I live in Brazil, a third world country trying to scale
> up !! ;- ))
>
> The question, are this list the wright place to get info about PVE 2
> beta ?!?
>

> Thanks in advance ...
>

> Fábio Rabelo

Hi Fabio,

Welcome on this list. For PVE 2 beta, the place where there are the more
informations is the forum. See :
http://forum.proxmox.com/forums/16-Proxmox-VE-2.0-beta

You can register if you want to participate to the forum.

(Notice that this forum is distinct from the 1.x forum).

Cheers,
Alain

Alain Péan - LPP/CNRS
Administrateur Système/Réseau
Laboratoire de Physique des Plasmas - UMR 7648
Observatoire de Saint-Maur
4, av de Neptune, Bat. A
94100 Saint-Maur des Fossés
Tel : 01-45-11-42-39 - Fax : 01-48-89-44-33