[PVE-User] Openfiler iscsi problem

Yılmaz Bilgili liste at yilmazbilgili.com
Fri Mar 25 21:42:22 CET 2011

Dear List Members,

I wanted to add an iscsi target to my cluster to back up VMs. And I
setup an old server with Openfiler + iscsi. After tried to add iscsi
target on my master PVE, web console freezed for a while then get an
error page like below. After that, when I go to storage page on my
master and node PVEs getting same error.

My question is, is there a way to clean this iscsi setup from my
systems. Or how can I use Openfiler+iscsi with PVE safely.

Best regards.

Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root and inform them of the
time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

[2778]ERR: 24: Error in Perl code: 500 read timeout

Apache Embperl 2.2.0 [Fri Mar 25 22:20:23 2011]