[PVE-User] New Proxmox VE kernel - 2.6.32 (pvetest)

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Fri Jun 17 13:27:31 CEST 2011

Hi all,

We just released updates for our default 2.6.32 kernel to the pvetest repository. Everybody is encouraged to test and give feedback before we move it to the stable repository.

Release notes:

- pve-kernel-2.6.32 (2.6.32-34)

update to debian squeeze kernel 2.6.32-35
update ARECA RAID driver (including support for 1880 series)
enable HP Smart Array SCSI driver SCSI_HPSA=m
enable PMC-Sierra SPC 8001 SAS/SATA SCSI_PM8001=m
enable Brocade 1010/1020 10Gb Ethernet BNA=m
add Brocade firmware
update bnx2 drivers
update e1000e driver to 1.3.17
update igb to 3.0.22
update ixgbe to 3.3.9
fix applydebpatches.pl: include ${rev}squeeze1 series patches

About our kernel branches:
http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Proxmox_VE_Kernel

Best Regards,

Martin Maurer