[PVE-User] VM issue when Backup over NAS,

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 16:25:08 CEST 2011

here you go

CPU BOGOMIPS:      21332.18
REGEX/SECOND:      521349
HD SIZE:           94.49 GB (/dev/mapper/pve-root)
BUFFERED READS:    25.19 MB/sec
AVERAGE SEEK TIME: 32.31 ms
FSYNCS/SECOND:     3.24
DNS EXT:           303.86 ms
DNS INT:           320.81 ms (com)

please tell me what is the ideal approach for controlling the IO delay ,
ISCSI or local Storage.
right now IO delay is b/w 35 to 50 percent. how can i see the per VM IO so i
can manually check what is going on inside rather checking every single VM
one by one