[PVE-User] Error msg with LVM drives

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 16:47:23 CEST 2011

ead my first email actually i was trying to find a way to delete those foot
prints left by old ISCSI targets from openfiler. actually i have messed my
whole system by testing it with openfiler. and during testing i make
diffrent changes in openfiler and finally i got lots of LVM devices. which
were throwing those error so i was trying to find a work around to remove
those devices. and finally i found. now looking into the recovery side lets
see if my testing helps :)
and yes that means if you try this on active/working  partition it will
delete the whole partition with data.