[PVE-User] Monitoring tools for VMs

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 19:08:01 CET 2011

That is definitely an option. As I am new to monitoring I am gathering all
info I can. I understand this can become a large project in itself so it's
best to chose wisely and to ask from experts like you guys who know the
limitations.

Here is something I like about Nagois/Nagvis:
http://www.nagvis.org/images/screenshots/c_by_dave_rearden_2.png
 <http://www.nagvis.org/images/screenshots/c_by_dave_rearden_2.png>
-Bruce