[PVE-User] Monitoring tools for VMs

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 18:40:20 CET 2011

Thanks. Amazing info. I am already using monit. I have considered using
Mmonit as well. But there are a few commercial programs out there that are
really fancy and really depict a sort of a monitoring center where it fits
very nicely across multiple monitors with lots of graphs and
bars....(something like you see in movies, radars, etc... :-) okay not that
much). It just becomes easier for less-techy people to know if something is
not right as it should be.

But I guess the best solution would one that doesn't require any extra
libraries and programs to be installed on each node which really complicates
things.

Thanks again