[PVE-User] High Availablity for Proxmox VE 2.0 beta arrived!

Vincendon Bruno vincendon at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Fri Dec 23 15:45:51 CET 2011

Hi,
great news !!! I was waiting for that feature !!!!

I've read the wiki articles and watch the vid, so I have some questions...

Do I really need a cluster of 3 members ? (can I test with a 2 members only
cluster ?)

Do I really need : Shared storage (SAN for Virtual Disk Image Store for HA KVM)
(we use shared NFS on our cluster with KVM disk image on NFS ...)

Regarding fencing devices : I checked the price of a AP7920 , it's 600 Eur... Do
you think thare are other hardware for a lower price ?

Thank you again for the work you do
Bruno