[PVE-User] Very slow server (RAW IDE discs and KVM)

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 07:46:50 CEST 2011

well bro , amazingly my PC got the same virus from your computer  ! :)  just
kidding. actually since last day i am facing a problem in my VM ISA server
where the OS is 2003,  for previously it was working fine but last night my
F/W service was crashed so i restarted and it gave me the login window
as exacted however my LAN cards showed up after 20 minutes and opening a ISA
console takes like 10 minutes or so. why it happens i dont have a clue, i
restored the last backup i thought this might be due to corruptions of
windows so i restored the last VM backup and unfortunately issue remain
the same furthermore other VMs are working fine. now i am worried that if
other got the same issue then what would i do. anyways still working and
trying to find an appropriate solution. let see if Proxmox gurus have to add
some thing in this regard.

Sorry bro i never had the experience regarding sending error report via
email .

** **