[PVE-User] Recommended amount of memory for hosts

"Alexander Täffner (dark alex)" darkalex at firesplash.de
Wed Sep 22 11:28:27 CEST 2010

  Well I didn't try with 512 MB - I just nerver noticed it using more
than 372 MB of RAM.

I'm runing it on Debian and I run 3 VMs (for testig purposes 4) on it.
But I for my part have always 2 GB left for the host yet as my VMs just
don't need more I do not assign it.

Regards

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Alexander Täffner