[PVE-User] OpenVZ private directory on NFS share

Manu Lestrelin emmanuel.lestrelin at univmed.fr
Fri May 21 09:09:16 CEST 2010

Thanks for your reply...

Le 20/05/2010 17:29, Lennert Jansen a écrit :
> I don't know about nfs, however: I configured my proxmox using iscsi
> storage for the /var/lib/vz directory. Added the iscsi volume to a new
> lvm data group 'pve2' with one logical volume 'data' in it.
> For proxmox, it's quite the same, even it's backup function still works!
Great, but i am quite unsure that OpenVZ guests live migration in a
proxmox cluster will work. Did you try it ?

I realized that vzmigrate is not able to properly handle this kind of
configuration. I will try to adapt vzmigrate (it's a bash script) to
this particular situation. It does not seem to be complicated, I just
have to add a command line option in order to skip the rsync stage.

> Regards,
> L.
>
> On 05/20/2010 01:54 PM, Manu Lestrelin wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Is it possible to put OpenVZ private directories on NFS share ? How
>> to do that ?
>>
>> Regards,
>> --
>> Manu Lestrelin