[PVE-User] Public PVE bugtracker (was Re: Cannot login when NFS not responding)

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Fri Jul 23 12:04:33 CEST 2010

This was discussed several times here. currently the bugtracker (bugzilla) and the svn can be accessed only for registered developers. As we will have big changes from 1.x to 2.x we will wait for the 2.x release to open these systems more. There are a lot of pro and cons, but it's for sure a lot of wasted time to deal with invalid bug reports and we need to make sure that only valid bugs are reported.

Br, Martin