[PVE-User] cluster node issue after upgrade (1.3 -> 1.5)

Gwenn Gueguen ggueguen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 11:05:22 CEST 2010

Hello all,

I finally solved the issue but still did not find the exact cause.

The issue came from a package installed on the master from the
backports repository. I removed the backports repository and reverted
all packages installed from it to official releases.

Before this, I did some tshark traces and the soap request was well
received on the remote node which replied but the reply was not
received by the master.

Thank you for your help.


More information about the pve-user mailing list