[PVE-User] Problem with VNC...

gilberto nunes gilberto.nunes at selbetti.com.br
Wed Sep 16 15:14:55 CEST 2009

Hi...

When I try access vnc console, I get this error:

load: class VncViewer.class not found.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: VncViewer.class
	at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
	at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source)
	at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.createApplet(Unknown Source)
	at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager
$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Authentication failure
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.doTunneling(Unknown
Source)
	at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown
Source)
	at java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(Unknown Source)
	at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getResponseCode(Unknown Source)
	at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.getBytes(Unknown Source)
	at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
	at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
	... 7 more
Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: VncViewer.class

I use IE with Java Sun...
On Firefox, nothing happens, just a blank pop-up window!

Thanks

Gilberto Nunes Fer
reira
TI
Selbetti Gestão de Documentos
Telefone: +55 (47) 3441-6004
Celular: +55 (47) 8861-6672

Disse Jesus: Eu sou o Caminho, a Verdade e a Vida. Ninguém vem ao Pai a
não ser por Mim.
Jesus said: I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. Nobody goes to Father
without Me...
<><