[PVE-User] Node on ProxMox Beta

Alain Péan alain.pean at lpp.polytechnique.fr
Wed Sep 16 14:13:55 CEST 2009

gilberto nunes a écrit :
> Hi buddies....
>
> I do not know if is something I do, but I remove any cluster and do an
> apt-get distugrade.
> The system upgrade this two packages:
>
> libssl0.9.8
> openssl

There was a security update on debian and related distributions
(Ubuntu...) for openssl. I updated these packages also on my personal
Ubuntu box, so I think it is a debian update, not a proxmox update...

Alain
> So, after this a create the nodes again and now is work properly!
>
> Thanks a lot!
>

> Em Qua, 2009-09-16 às 12:56 +0200, Dietmar Maurer escreveu:
>
>>> -master: # dpkg-reconfigure locales
>>> -master: # pveca -c
>>>
>> Why do you reconfigure locales? Does it work with LANG=C
>>
>> - Dietmar

> Gilberto Nunes Ferreira
> TI
> Selbetti Gestão de Documentos
> Telefone: +55 (47) 3441-6004
> Celular: +55 (47) 8861-6672
>

> Disse Jesus: Eu sou o Caminho, a Verdade e a Vida. Ninguém vem ao Pai a
> não ser por Mim.
> Jesus said: I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. Nobody goes to Father
> without Me...
> <><

Alain Péan - LPP/CNRS
Attention, nouveau laboratoire issu du CETP !!
Laboratoire de Physique des Plasmas - UMR 7648
Observatoire de Saint-Maur
4, av de Neptune, Bat. A
94100 Saint-Maur des Fossés
Tel : 01-45-11-42-39 - Fax : 01-48-89-44-33