[PVE-User] OpenVZ and Shared Storage

Andrew Niemantsverdriet andrew at rocky.edu
Thu Nov 19 00:30:28 CET 2009

Martin,

Yes, I remember you talking to Scott in that interview about shared storage.

I agree that is makes no sense to try and maintain a Proxmox specific
OpenVZ branch.

I am confused on your last statement; are there plans for Proxmox to
get shared storage working with OpenVZ but not until the next kernel
release?

Thanks for the reply!
 _
/-\ ndrew