[PVE-User] problem

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Tue Nov 17 13:33:12 CET 2009

I already rebooted the server twice because I found the post on the forum describing the fairsched issue.

/proc/fairsched doesn't exist for me, so I guess it's cleaned up :)

root at proxmox:~# ls /proc/fairsched
ls: cannot access /proc/fairsched: No such file or directory

root at proxmox:~# locate fairsched
/usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.24-7-pve/include/config/vz/fairsched.h
/usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.24-7-pve/include/linux/fairsched.h

I can try to remove all proxmox packages, reboot and then put the packages back.