[PVE-User] 802.3ad Bonding Proxmox 1.4

Andrew Niemantsverdriet andrew at rocky.edu
Thu Nov 12 18:43:45 CET 2009

Ok, I have got it figured out. The jumbo frames on the other setup
makes all the difference in the world for raw throughput. That being
said I was able to get ~940Mbits/sec from several different hosts at
the same time. Which means the network no longer chokes when a large
OpenVZ machine is being transfered.

So I guess everything is working correctly just not as I had expected it to.

Thanks Jeff for you explanation.

 _
/-\ ndrew

--