[PVE-User] Disk space display and 1.4 upgrade

Shain Miley SMiley at npr.org
Sat Nov 7 15:37:02 CET 2009

Dietmar,

Ok I see that now...I do think that this server by sevrer display is as helpful as having an over cluster view of the my local storage (ie /var/lib/vz).

This is because if I am trying to manage my resources and trying to determine where I do and don't have space for another container, which node has space for a migration, etc...I will have to click though each of cluster nodes to look at my current space utilization...one by one...

Maybe this could be considered for the future....

Thanks,

Shain

ps....so far all 7 upgrades from 1.3 to 1.4 have been flawless...thanks a lot of a another great release.