[PVE-User] Debconf in DAB

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Tue May 19 11:22:57 CEST 2009

The preinst script wants to present/accept a license. But the script does:

db_get shared/accepted-$license
if [ "$RET" = "true" ]; then
    echo "$license license has already been accepted" >&2
    exit 0
fi

So all you need to do is to set the correct debconf value in the database.

see "man debconf-set-selections"

- Dietmar