[PVE-User] A typical question for the next release...

Marc Aymerich glicerinu at gmail.com
Mon May 4 12:03:39 CEST 2009

Hi guys,
We've tested proxmox VE for a few months and now we have decided to
migrate our production environment to Proxmox. I take a look at the
roadmap and I see, until now, Proxmox VE has been released in periods
around 3 months. Following this logic, can we expect a new release in
a few days? or the next release will take more time? In other words,
Do you recommend to wait for the next release before our migration?

Thanks very much!
Marc